Currently, the TalkTLC project and friendship line is only available in the Telford & Wrekin area — although we often take calls from socially isolated people living in other communities. We’d love for the TalkTLC project to be accessible across every community in the UK and strongly believe, in this modern society, that no-one should ever feel chronically lonely or socially isolated again.
With your help, we can bring the TalkTLC project to your town or city. We are currently looking for socially-motivated community groups, social enterprises, smaller charities, or individuals who want to establish a charitable entity, to work with us to make this happen.
If you would like to bring the TalkTLC project to your area and feel that you or your group:
- have the time and resources to commit to a long-term charitable project opportunity
- can recruit and train a team of dedicated and friendly Social Volunteers
- can fundraise (or have available) the project costs to fund the intial set-up
Then we will provide you with the training and tools to ensure that that TalkTLC project makes a genuine difference to the lives of people in your community.
- full training
- a branded website and marketing literature
- access to our bespoke Social Volunteer online portal for the first five volunteers
- set up of a support line with a local rate number
- charity wristbands to support fundraising
- ongoing support with digital branding and social media
We can also support you with fundraising ideas to help you or your group launch your TalkTLC project. We ask for an initial set-up contribution of £1500 to cover costs, with an annual contribution of £300 per year to ensure we can provide you with the support you will require.
If you would like to make a no-obligation enquiry about starting a TalkTLC project in your area, please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.